« Home

 

matt's blog (harding senior)

hello everyone.

so i am matthew hewes and i will be blogging here for a while. i was told that the purpose of me blogging here is to give you a feel of campus life and what it is like to be here at the university. well... it is different. i think the first thing that you need to know is that harding is different than most schools. for one - it is a private christian university and that is obvious but it is mostly different because of the people... it was really an odd experience for me to come here and see how random people say hi to you or even the whole eye contact thing wierded me out at first... but the best part about harding is the friends that you will make and the people that you will meet. in high school you will make friends - but at harding the friends you make will be the people you rely on and will keep in touch with for the rest of your life. i have had several friends already graduate and i talk to most of them every week - and this summer while i was in los angeles i talked to them like every other day. the people are what makes harding different... okay well that is enough for now... i probably wrote too much but next time - i will give you the low-down on some other general things like dorms...

Thanks for your post, Matthew! Keep them coming. You are right. Harding is different. For that I am so thankful.

I am excited to hear what Matthew has to say about dorms. ;)

awww..Matthew thats so sweet that you "mentioned me" in your blog. You didn't even need to post my name I knew you were talking about me! Your my bff..(best friend forever)!

Post a Comment
 
 

read vanessa's student blog read rosa's student blog read matt's student blog read daniel's student blog read cynthia's student blog read austin's student blog harding university academic & arts calendars listen to harding's kvhu radio onilne the harding university website the harding university admissions website